Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Good Morning!!

What a week!! 
The Highlight of the week was Thursday, we as missionaries had the opportunity to gather together and hear from Elder Perkins from the 1st quorum of the Seventy. 
     I don't have a lot of time today, so plan on next weeks email being ubber long! I will tell you about the things that I was able to learn at Zone Conference, I will share the Talk that I am preparing for Sacrament Meeting next Sunday and an update on this past week! One thing that I do want to share with you all though is a new Mormon Message that the Church has put out. They are called 12 Steps to Change. It is a Series of short videos that explain how individuals have been able to over come the addictions that they have faced in their lives. I would highly encourage you to watch them!! 


I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment