Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Goodmorning!

What a great week! General Conference was so awesome!!! Today I just want to share a few of my favorite quotes and things that I got from it!! 
"Tell a man there are a trillion stars in the sky and he will believe you, tell him that there is wet paint on the wall and he will touch it to see"
 - President Uchtdorf
"The joy we receive is based on how centered our lives are on Christ"
 - Richard J. Maynes 
"If you do your best it will all work out"
 - Gordon B. Hinckley
"Be better today than you were yesterday, and better tomorrow than you are today" 
- Larry R. Lawerence
"Now is the time for Choosing" "Straighten up and Fly Right" "Reach Upward, Not Across"
- Robert D. Hales
"Go the Second Mile" "Smile"
 -Hugo Montoya 
"There is no darkness so dark that it can't be overcome by light"
 - Vern P. Stanfill ( p.s. he is from montana :) )
"Let Your Light Shine" "Faith and Doubt can not be together in the same mind" 
-President Thomas S. Monson
"The Lord will Qualify those that are called" "Focus on what you CAN do not what you CAN'T do." "Act on the Will of the Lord"
 - Gary E. Stevenson
"Soldier on with the work of the Lord" "Speak up and Speak out" "Step Forward in the Kingdom of God" 
- President Russell M. Nelson
"When we stand up for the Gospel, something changes within us" "Stand up and Testify"
-Gregory A.. Schwitzer
"Preach the Good News"
-D. Todd Christofferson
"Your works are works of Righteousness"
- Devin G. Durrant
" As we submit to His will we become who He wants us to be"
-Von G. Keetch
"If ye love me keep my commandments"
-Carole M. Stephens
"We cannot play with Satan's Fiery darts and not get burned."
-Linda S. Reeves

If you were not able to watch General Conference I would encourage you all to take the time and either read or listen to them. We truly are so lucky to have the opportunity to listen to the Prophet and Apostles that are called of God. 

We received Transfer information yesterday and I am happy to say that I will be staying in Greenwood for another 6 weeks with my two awesome companions from this past transfer!!! 

 I want my Family to know how much I am thankful for them! I was going threw pictures this morning it brought back so many memories. I LOVE you ALL! and Hope you ALL have a fantastic week!! 

~ Sister Hardy 


this is whati did during general confrence with all my little peeps
its been a little cold here.....





No comments:

Post a Comment