Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Trials.. Upon Trials....



This week was a tough one. For those that are not friends with me on facebook this was my post on WednesdayMy testimony has yet been reaffirmed today, when i got on facebook today i saw on one of the missionary pages that a Sister Missionary serving in Pennsylvania was killed in a car crash. The first thing that came to mind were the three sisters from my MTC district that was serving there. When I found out that it was one of the dear sisters, my heart broke. But with the knowledge that we have of the plan of salvation brought great joy to my heart knowing that her family and friends will be able to be with her again. Through the hope and the faith that we have and share we can all know the truth of the plan of salvation!
Adversity can come in any way! We wouldn't be here on the earth today progressing towards living with our father in heaven, if we didnt have to go through trials. Some trials are bigger than others, but with hope and trust in the lord we can make it through! 

I Love and Miss you all!!! Come this weekend i will officially running down the hill. 9 months down... 9 to go... 

I would love to hear from you all!!! 
Sister McKenzie Hardy 
1309 Mountain Road Unit 408
Moncton, New Brunswick
E1C 2T9 
CANADA


No comments:

Post a Comment