Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

The beach one day and a foot of snow two days later....



Oh what a fantastic week! The best part was talking the the Fam! I can't believe how big my little girls are getting! Christmas Eve we had a fantastic Christmas Eve dinner with the Mackinnon family from the branch. We opened our Christmas Evepresents that Sister Dearden and I got for everyone and they were superhero shirts! Christmas morning we got up and come over to the Domans (senior couple) and opened presents! We had brunch with the Woods family! Then spent the day at the beach finding sea shells, playing playing games and chillin like a villain. Oh and it was like 50 degrees and warm... Worst Christmas weather ever!! 
 Saturday was Boxing Day..... We had a pretty lax day, we weren't aloud to go out and do missionary work, so we played hockey with the branch. Don't worry I didn't kill myself. I walked away from the games with one injury.... And it was only a bruise on my thumb. Gotta say I'm pretty proud I didn't break anything 🙈
Sunday was transfer letters.... We all know I will be leaving, but I will be going to Moncton New Brunswick with Sister Dearden and we will be training a new Sister together! It should be a lot of fun! When we woke up Sunday morning it was snowing and still snowing when we got to church, it was really icy and crappy weather so they decided to only have sacrament meeting. Sunday night after supper and correlation it was still snowing. It stopped for a little bit but was snowing again this morning when we woke up. We have a good amount of snow. It comes to my mid calf. I think winter has finally shown up!!! ❄❄❄️ 
I have a million and one pictures to send so I will send a few with my email and the rest will be put on my blog! 
My new address is 
Sister McKenzie Hardy 
1309 Mountain Road Unit 408
Moncton, New Brunswick 
E1C 2T9
Canada 



No comments:

Post a Comment