Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

hey hey hey



so I will be staying in Sackville for another 6 weeks! I am getting a new companion! Her name is Sister Crump and she was one of the many sisters that came out with me! This transfer should be a good one! We have a member of the quorum of the Seventy coming to speak next week and then the first weekend in June Elder Renlund from the Quorum of the Twelve apostles will be here to speak to us! I am super stoked to hear from both of these wonderful men and their wives!! Shout out to all of the wonderful mothers out there! There are so many of you that I consider my ma!! Especially the one that has put up with all my crap from day one! I am so grateful for all of you!! Last Monday we went to Peggys Cove with the Elders and then the Bridgewater elders and sisters showed up so our whole district was there so we had a lot of fun taking pictures and just messing around! and NO I did not break or hurt any part of my body... or anyone else... but yes I did break my camera... lol its so gone.. but oh well!!

Well I love and miss you all soo much!! so crazy how fast time is flying by! in a short 212 days I will be walkin off the plane to see all of my crazy yes CRAZY family and friends!!

159 River Lane Apt 212
Bedford Nova Scotia
B4A 2X9





No comments:

Post a Comment