Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

#sunburn

Oh my goodness, my life is flying by... I can't believe it has been over a year since I have seen my family and friends. But ya know, I would NOT change this for anything. The past year has been sooo hard... But soo worth it! This past week has been a huge trial of faith. We have been outside all week trying to talk to as many people as we can but nothing has came of it yet. But that alright we still have the faith and motivation that we are going to find many many people to teach. Saturday was a long long day! It was so nice! the highest it got was 29 (85f) but then it rained the sunday and today.Saturday was so nice that we both got a sunburn and it was so nice that we walked and bused everywhere! i think by the end of the day we almost walked 9.5 miles! 
talk to you all next week!!




No comments:

Post a Comment