Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Goodmorning!



I hope everyone had a great Halloween!! This past week has been a rough one! We started the week out with packing, packing, and more packing. I never thought that it would be so hard to say pack everything back up and move. This past week not only has been rough with moving but it has caused a lot of stress and anxiety. Which means i am physically, emotionally, and spiritually  drained. The one thing that has gotten me through this week is reflecting on an experience i had while in the MTC a few months ago, when i was feeling discouraged and drained. While sitting in class i couldnt focus on the things i was studying and doing so i decided that i needed to ask my branch president or a blessing. As i did so i felt an over whelming feeling love and peace. I can testify to you that our loved ones that have passed on are standing right beside us to help us through the tough time. I have been able to witness this yet again this past week. I know that my loved ones that have passed on are standing ready to help me through anything and everything. The good and the bad! 

Sorry this isn't very long today  

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

MY NEW ADDRESS!!! 
159 River Lane Apt 212
Bedford NS
B4A 2X9

~LOVE SISTER HARDY



No comments:

Post a Comment