Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Happy Turkey Week!!

Good Morning! 

Yesterday we had the opportunity to attend a broadcast of the Montreal Quebec Temple               re-dedication the cool thing was that it was in french! it was wicked awesome!! Transfers happened, it was a sad day to leave sackville but new glasgow is great! I have the wonderful opportunity to work with a senior couple that are fantastic! 
Not alot has happened this week, its been a crazy week with transfers happening! 

Update on the ankle..... It is doing good, I HATE crutches... but the work must go on. The mission nurse is going to look at it on Wednesday to make sure its not fractured. Which she believes it is right now... so we will see :) 

I should have a lot to talk about next Monday, as we have Zone Conference this week! 

I Want to wish this girl a Happy Late Birthday!! MYMY is the sweetest little girl you will ever meet! I Love and Miss you so much MYMY!!!

This is my new companion Sister Dearden from Filmore Utah, she is great! 

I Hope you all have a great week and THANKSGIVING!!!!

~Love Sister Hardy <3 :) 
oh p.s only 32 more days till CHRISTMAS!!!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment