Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

IT'S P-DAY!!!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!! (well Wednesday anyways) and I guess I can say HAPPY 4TH OF JULY since the three of us are all from the states!! 
      I hope all of you have a great week! It has been such an amazing week here! We have been able to see so many miracles happen the past week as we have been focusing on the Book of Mormon!! I am so grateful for the scheduled we have! Every morning we have an hour to do personal study, I have been able to read some amazing talks the past few weeks that I just wanted to share with you!! :) 
     One of the Principles I have been focusing on lately is Faith. Elder Jeffrey R. Holland said in "Never lose faith in your father in heaven, who loves you more than you can comprehend. President Monson said "That love never changes... it is there for you when you are sad or happy, discouraged or hopeful. Gods love is there for you whether or not you feel you deserve it. It is simply always there." NEVER, EVER, doubt that, and never harden your heart" As you sit and ponder about this just remember that no matter what you are loved!!!! not only by me but by our LOVING heavenly father!!! 
     Not only has this quote impacted my life the past week but it has really helped me know and understand that no matter what we are going through or how we are feeling. We are Loved and watched over! Remember "There may be times when we cannot see any light on the horizon, and we may feel like giving up. If we are willing to believe, if we desire to believe, then the Saviors teaching and example will show us the pathway forward"  We have to have the light of Christ with us at all time and in all things and in all places. 
         As you read through these I want you to make a note in your mind or wherever of the things you are right now and the ones you want to become. 
    
    ~Do you want to have PEACE or CONFLICT WITHIN?
    ~Do you want to be GENEROUS or SELFISH?
    ~Do you want to be INFLUENTIAL or INCONSEQUENTIAL?
    ~Do you want to be FREE or a SLAVE?
    ~Do you want to be HAPPY or MISERABLE?
    ~DO you want to be KIND and LOVING or MEAN AND CRUEL?  
    ~Do you want to be HONEST or DISHONEST?
    ~Do you want to be FORGIVING or UNFORGIVING?
    ~Do you want to be KNOWLEDGEABLE or IGNORANT?
    ~Do you want to be a person of FAITH or DOUBT?
    ~Do you want to be TRUSTWORTHY or UNRELIABLE?
    ~Do you want to be HARD-WORKING or LAZY?
    ~Do you want to be CHEERFUL or DESPONDENT?


    As you sit and think about these remember the first thing on the list is those Attributes of light, that will bring you closer to Christ in all we do. Those are the things that we all want to strive for in our lives! 

    I love and miss you all so much! especially my munch-kins at home, but its already been a month and its flown by! I never believed the missionaries that said that days felt like weeks and weeks felt like days. But now that im out here it is soooo true! I guess I should have listened to them more offten!:) 

Have a great week full of excitement and party's!!!!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment