Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

OH MY LANDS..... WHAT A WEEK....

This week has been an interesting one...... 

Well I think the first two picture sums up the whole week..... lets just say it was rainy, muddy, and dark...... that's all im gonna say about it....... 🙈 and yes I was driving... 🙈🙈
Well I don't know how the email can get any better.... Sunday night we had a Fireside that we threw together in about a week and a half time, It was on different members conversion stories, it was such an amazing experience being able to read the conversion stories of those in the Branch. I Had an awesome experience Saturday night, my companion and I were out knocking doors, and this lady answered and she seemed interested and she said to us let me go get my husband, so her husband came to the door and started talkin smack about our church, and how the Book of Mormon was a Fictitious Book and that its not true, after we left that mans doorstep, We felt like we did our best and testified of the truth that we know. So Sunday morning that conversation kept coming back to my mind and how the Book of Mormon is a fictitious book and how its not true, so as I said a prayer before I started to study, I asked if the Book of Mormon was the word of god. ( I have received the answer to this questions many many times before) As I pulled my Book of Mormon out of my backpack I knew without a doubt that it is the Word of God. I didn't even have to open it to know that it is true. I would challenge you all to read Moroni 10:3-5 and ask God if the Book of Mormon is the word of God. 

    I was going through some of my pictures and I came across one of the girls and I sitting in the car before they dropped me off at the MTC....It has to be one of the best pictures. Kenlees face is probably my favorite, to be honest that is probably what my face would look like if it could this weekend, as She has made the choice to get Baptised. I honestly could not be more proud of this girl. She is a turd at time but I sure do love her! 

   I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be here in Canada, some days are hard and I want to go home and there are weeks like this where everything goes bad, but then one simple thing can change the whole week! I know that the Book of Mormon is the Word of God and that the Power of Prayer is real! 

   I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!!!! <3 
I hope you all have  a fantastic week!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment